Bridges of Hope is a recovery program … not a treatment center. Medical, psychiatric and professional counseling services are not available to residents. Insurance companies will not pay for our services.
The checklist below will help you pack for your stay at Bridges of Hope. You can also click here to download a PDF to print. All items brought in that are not allowed will be sent home with family members at the time of admission.
WHAT TO BRING – ALL LOCATIONS
Check or cash for first month program fee.
- Linens – towels, washcloths, twin sheets, pillow, blanket (linens provided if needed).
Combination lock for securing personal items in locker.
3 – 4 Pair work pants & shorts with belt loops / 3 – 4 casual shirts / 2 – 3 collared shirts.
- Belt, works shoes, tennis shoes, shower shoes.
- Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, razors, deodorant, soap, etc.).
- 5 – 6 pair underwear and socks.
- Reading material limited to AA, NA, Hazeldon, (Recovery or Spiritually based only).
- Money to purchase store items (cigarettes, candy, etc.) May bring cigarettes/tobacco.
- Prescription meds – must bring 30-day supply. All meds must have prior approval and be in original prescription containers.
- Supplemental meds – (Vitamins, Tylenol, Motrin, aspirin, etc.) Note: All meds must be in new factory-sealed containers. No previously opened containers allowed. All meds must be free of mood-altering ingredients to include “Night-time” or “PM” types.
- Envelopes, paper, and stamps.
- Addresses for probation, parole, court, attorney, etc. Residents are responsible for all outside contact information. No personal phone calls will be made on residents’ behalf.
- Additional recommended items: Wristwatch, Insect repellent, Alarm clock (without radio), small personal fan for bed, Travel type soap dish, folding camping chair.
Monthly donation or pro-rated donation amount for Recovery Program Fee – $900.00 per month
WHAT NOT TO BRING – ALL LOCATIONS
- Absolutely no opened containers (toiletries, food, etc.).
- NO PROTEIN-BASED SUPPLEMENTS, SHAKES, POWER BARS, or DRINKS!
- NO CELL PHONES, IPODS, NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES – WHATSOEVER!
No previously opened containers of medication. All meds must be free of mood-altering ingredients including “Night-time” or “PM” types.